Wednesday, November 2, 2011

CROSSED: Y'all....I can't even...

I'm about three-quarters through with the book and it is rocking my socks off. The character development is spectacular, people. The surprises along the way so far...Gah. I love this book so hard, I wanna lay a sloppy wet kiss on it. At some point I will finish it and write a review hopefully more coherent than this point...BUT it may take a while. Tomorrow my husband is having back surgery, and I'll be taking care of him for a good long while once he gets out of the hospital. If you're a praying person, prayers would be appreciated. :) Go get CROSSED...read it. Report back with your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't read Crossed yet. I've heard it is awesome!

    I'm definitely praying for your husband! I hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Web Design by Poppies Blooming, London, UK 2012
Back to TOP