Friday, September 28, 2012

What??? You're not supposed to take a nine month blogging break? :)
I'm back, and I know all two of my readers will be tickled.
The Reader's Digest ULTRA Condensed version of where I've been is this: starting homeschooling one kid, then went to Ukraine and adopted a toddler, and  life got messy.
The End.
But now I've got all the big kids in public school again and the newest addition (hereafter referred to as Sassy Pants) is in all kinds of therapy and that gives me a few hours to kill three days a week while she is with her wonderful therapists. So I'm hanging out in a public library with my laptop and hopefully will get some reading and reviewing done.
sarah

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back!! I thought you were done with blogging which made me kinda sad. I'll put your blog back on my reading list.

    Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've already told you this, but congratulations on the adoption! I'm so excited for you. I'm also really glad you're back. I missed interacting with you in the book blogosphere. I'm looking forward to reading more of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Web Design by Poppies Blooming, London, UK 2012
Back to TOP