Monday, October 8, 2012

CROSSED Winner Is...


With my very scientific method of writing everyone's name on slips of paper and drawing them out of a coffee mug..

BLUEROSES was the name I drew! I will be emailing you for a mailing address.
If the winner doesn't respond in 48 hours, I will draw another name.

And thank you to all those who are following! Stop back by tomorrow. I'm really excited to be hosting my first ever BLOG HOP!! The theme is Happily Ever After, and I'll be giving away a copy of ENTWINED by Heather Dixon!!! The hop runs from October 9-14, so be sure to come on during that time for info on our how to win.

Also: a cool new redesign of the blog is in the works. I think it's going to be really beautiful, and I'm super excited to see how it turns out.


sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Design by Poppies Blooming, London, UK 2012
Back to TOP