Friday, October 19, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #2


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read


Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?

My genre of choice is YA (as you can probably tell from my witty and immensely clever blog title, right?). Specifically, I like paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi, and dystopian YA. Not so much a fan of historical or contemporary though.
When I'm not reading YA, I usually read Christian nonfiction. Oh, and anything by Terry Pratchett. His Discworld series is my go-to when I need to laugh and need books where everything will turn out alright.

***Hey, y'all...I've got a Giveaway planned for when I hit 100 Followers. So if you would like to Follow me, please do! **
sarah

9 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah!

    I'm so glad you love YA me to! Hehe! I have to say I haven't read anything by Terry Pratchett, unfortunately!

    New Follower... Here's My FF

    Oo I'm looking forward to your Giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I also love scifi, fantasy, and dystopian, though I gravitate more toward adult than YA. :D New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really stick to one genre, I am all over the place when I read, so this was a hard question for me.
    Clever blog title indeed! :P Good luck on the 100 follower giveaway!
    Here's my FF.
    Happy Friday!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read so many books in many different genres I had trouble choosing today! I'm a new GFC follower, and here's my FF post for this week.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love sci-fi, dytopia, and fantasy! I'm not much of a contemp fan either, but I've red quite a few good ones this year. :)

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. We like all the same stuff!

    New follow via GFC.

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. YA to CHristian nonfiction is quite the jump. I've read some C.S. Lewis but not much beyond that.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through!

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do read a bit of YA historical (love historical adult romances as well), and contemporary. I guess it depends on the book.

    Thanks for stopping by and for the follow, I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete

Web Design by Poppies Blooming, London, UK 2012
Back to TOP