Monday, October 15, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday(but on Monday!)



Sorry I'm late to this party!
Here's the weekly Feature and Follow Friday Question:

Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...

There's no WAY I could watch a movie of "Angelfall" by Susan Ee. I can read some pretty freaky stuff, but even mildly scary movies mess my stuff up! After reading this post-Apocalyptic dytopian novel, I was so horrified I had to make someone else read it just so I could have someone else to be traumatized with! I want to know what happens, because Penryn and Raffe both have really compellng stories, but I'm kind of scared to read the next one when it comes out. :)



sarah

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore dystopia. I am going to have to add this one to my To-Read list. The cover is absolutely stunning. Also...I am a new follower. Mine is...Witchy Reviews FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I'm too old too, but had to check out all the hype! And then found I rather enjoyed a lot of it....new follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pic. Please visit and follow me at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com . When I reach 500 followers, there will be a Give Away so stop by often!
    Have a great day!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way, I can read pretty much anything but I can't watch scary/super gory stuff - I thought I was the only one!

    ReplyDelete

Web Design by Poppies Blooming, London, UK 2012
Back to TOP