Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Scarlet ARC winner...


Is

MAKAELA!!!

 I've emailed the winner and she has 48 hours to respond. :)

Y'all, thanks for hanging with me over the course of the last few weeks. We had power outages, power surgest that fried my computer, problems with our ISP that made me seriously consider slamming my head into a wall, and then a few more computer problems just to keep things interesting.
So I know I haven't been able to review and talk books as much as I usually do, but I'll be back in the swing of things soon!!!

And when I do get back, we're going to talk about this book:



*I have a secret....shh. Come closer....
(this was actually my favorite of 2012. Don't tell Reached! Or Cinder!)
 We had such a good thing going, but at the very last of the year Seraphina showed up and floored me. I'll write a proper review soon. But until then, anyone else who wants to gush about this book, feel free! We'll be new BBBFF (book blogging best friends forever)!**
sarah

1 comment:

  1. The cover for Seraphina is absolutely spectacular! Very intricate and detailed. I can't wait to find out more about it. Old Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete

Web Design by Poppies Blooming, London, UK 2012
Back to TOP