Friday, February 22, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: Printed books or E-readers

I'm joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addcited Writer because one of my favorite book bloggers in the world, Susan at Bloggin' 'bout Books told me about it!

Question: Which do you prefer most: a printed book or an Ereader?


Answer: BOTH! I used to be firmly against e-readers until I went out of the country for several weeks and realized how dang beautiful it is to have unlimited books in a tiny, portable device.
But I still prefer a printed book if it's one  I really, really have been wanting to read. Even though I'll usually do a giveaway or take a printed copy to a local resale shop when I'm done with it, the more I've been anticipating a book, the more I want to hold it's ink-and-paper pages in my hands. Especially if it has a pretty cover. I'm kind of a sucker for a pretty cover! :)



sarah

6 comments:

  1. I agree. Still love both! But the Kindle is a great friend to have on vaca, endless possibilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you're joining in this week.

    Totally agree. I love real books and will never, ever give them up, but I really like my Kindle, too. The best of both worlds, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the convenience, but I WANT a book in my hands. :)

    Happy Hopping!!


    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely a cover snob! For me, a cover can decide if I'll even read the symopsis.
    Here's My Answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by.. I am always amazed about how many books that can fit in there and just feed a book hoarding addiction. :)

    and I love a good cover.. its what draws me if I dont know what I am wanting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Kindle but I love print books as well. I tend to read faster and more books with my Kindle.

    Kendal
    http://kinxsbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/02/book-blogger-hop-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Web Design by Poppies Blooming, London, UK 2012
Back to TOP